Soy wax play candles are the gentlest form of heat in wax play. Instead of a sharp or burning sensation, most people tend to feel an intense warmth. This is Kayla’s preferred wax to use during wax play scenes.
Our soy candles are made of 100 percent soy, hand-poured, and dyed with purple liquid candle dye. The color tends to look matte and muted in the container but it dries a vibrant, deep purple on the skin. Your skin may be temporarily stained purple but it can be washed off with soap and warm water.
All of our wax play candles are fragrance-free.
The melting point of soy candles is between 115° and 120° Fahrenheit making it the gentlest heat available for wax play.
Soy Candle Info:
- Two sizes available by volume:
- 3 oz
- 5 oz
- 100 percent soy
- Frosting in soy (the appearance of a lighter color) is normal
- Bubbles or pulling away from the container are also normal
To use your soy wax play candle, follow these tips:
- Before each use, trim the wick to 1/4″ in length.
- Light the candle.
- Allow time for the wax to melt and create a pool.
- When you’re ready to pour, blow out the candle.
- Hold the container by its handle and pour the wax onto the skin.
- Repeat as often as desired.
Before use, apply an oil-based lotion or cream to the skin for easier wax removal.
To remove soy wax from the skin, follow these tips:
- Before playing, put down old towels, a shower curtain liner, or waterproof sheets
- Allow the wax to dry on the skin.
- Use a sharp edge, like a wooden knife (or a real one) or a credit card to scrape the wax off the skin.
Soy wax is still soft as it comes off the skin. It can get into the fibers of your carpet or towel and stain bedding.
HeartsHope (verified owner) –
The purple is a gorgeous, rich color that melts well and pours beautifully. It’s richer than other similar waxes I have (I actually tried one from a different seller at the same time, and this wax is darker and prettier). Removal is relatively easy, despite being a softer wax. I plan on purchasing more. Unlike waxes I’ve bought in the past, this doesn’t have a waxy odor, it just smells light and pleasant.